About the company
As a market leader in Lead Generation Automation, we enable thousands of SMBs to boost their growth by finding and connecting with their ideal customers on major social media platforms. We’re a bootstrapped, profitable PLG startup (50 team members) serving customers worldwide (with the US as our largest market).
About the role
As a Content Editor at PhantomBuster, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring that our team of Freelance Writers produce quality SEO-optimised content at scale. Working with an experienced Head of Content, you will assist in developing an efficient and scalable acquisition channel with a significant business impact. You’ll enjoy diving into our product and its use cases, as well as understanding our customer journeys and their pain points to ensure that our content resonates with them.
What you will be doing
- Researching and producing up to 3 in-depth content briefs per week following the monthly keyword plan and deadlines set by the Head of Content
- Editing content received from your Writers and getting it ready for publishing (publish if needed)
- Manage the content production pipeline for your freelance Writers (track progress and be proactive in meeting deadlines)
- Offer feedback to your freelance Writers to increase quality and reduce edit time per article
- Performing content updates as assigned by the Head of Content (SEO research and optimizations, image updates, link updates, content refreshes, etc.)
- Support the Content Team in producing programmatic SEO content (building templates, editing database content, updating database content, writing database content)
- Assisting Customer Success and Product in creating educational content to help retention and other content as required (by yourself or by briefing freelance Writers).
- Creating other forms of content as per business needs
You’ll be a good match if
- You approach content like an analyst! You can research and plan with the business and product strategy in mind
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and SEO hierarchy, EEAT, and other industry jargon aren’t all too foreign to you
- You love tech. You’re at ease picking up tools such as Ahrefs, SurferSEO, Notion, and master Google Sheets
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You’re happy working remotely
- You have a C2 level of English
What’s in it for you?
- We offer 4-day weeks (paid 5), in a remote-first setup
- Ability to thrive and grow in a highly rational, data-driven, non-political environment. Our core values are rationality, humility, and honesty
- Wide-reaching impact on the growth and culture of a self-funded, profitable, sustainable global company
- Be part of building and scaling our pSEO efforts
- You’ll be the first editor in the team, and there's room for getting stuck in and growing as the team grows
- Benefits and perks are described below
- Aptitude Test (1 hr to complete)
- Talent Screening with Jakub, Talent Acquisition (30 minutes)
- Job Fit Interview with John, Head of Marketing, and Adina, Head of Content (1hr)
- Content Brief preparation Case Study (one week to prepare)
- Cultural Fit Interview with two Colleagues from other departments (1hr)
At Phantom Buster, we know that the perfect candidate doesn't exist, so even if you don't fulfill all the requirements for this position, please don't hesitate to apply!