About the company
As a market leader in Lead Generation Automation, we enable thousands of SMBs to boost their growth by finding and connecting with their ideal customers on major social media platforms. We’re a bootstrapped, profitable PLG startup (50 team members) trusted by 100,000+ Sales & Marketing teams worldwide (with the US as our largest market).
About the position
At PhantomBuster, we are on a mission to help Sales & Marketing professionals find large numbers of high-quality and relevant leads in an automated fashion. Ultimately, our clients grow their businesses faster and have higher conversion rates while spending less time on repetitive lead-sourcing tasks.
As a self-funded, Product-Led-Growth company (no sales team!), we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who shares our ambition. As a Senior Product Manager at PhantomBuster, you will lead one of our product squads, working closely with a Product Designer and Engineers to solve meaningful customer problems.
What the job involves
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, customers, industry, and competition
- Build solutions to customer problems by working collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and other teams
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Own the product strategy of your squad and define key metrics for product success
Product challenges you may work on:
- Craft innovative solutions that help Sales and Marketing teams source and nurture their most valuable leads
- Help our users build end-to-end lead generation workflows that leverage PhantomBuster in combination with AI, third-party providers, and integrations
- Simplify the product experience to make it extra easy to use for Marketing and Sales professionals
- Lead growth-oriented product experiments to improve the conversion rate and drive retention
You’re a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years of meaningful Product experience
- You are experienced in B2B SaaS, ideally in a Product-Led Growth company
- You have flawless English and an international mindset
- You have empathy for the users, which drives you to put their interests at the center of your everyday work
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive attitude and strong organizational skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a data-driven mentality with the ability to back up ideas with facts or examples
- Our company values resonate with you: rationality, well-being, honesty, long-term mindset, humility
- Screening with our Talent Partner, Jakub (45min)
- Job Fit interview with our Senior Product Managers, Guillaume and Christian
- Case study exercise at home followed by a case debriefing meeting with Christian or Guillaume and Martin, our co-founder and CPTO (1hr)
- Cultural Fit Interview with two Colleagues from other departments (1hr)
At Phantom Buster, we know that the perfect candidate doesn't exist, so even if you don't fulfill all the requirements for this position, please don't hesitate to apply!