About the company
PhantomBuster is a cloud-based automation and data extraction software that allows businesses to grow faster. Our core mission is enabling thousands of companies to boost their growth by finding and connecting with their ideal customers.
Founded in 2016, PhantomBuster provides a toolbox of over 130 flows (we call them "Phantoms") to help businesses automate their sales and marketing processes or scrape valuable data readily available on X (Twitter), Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other online platforms. It's never been easier for non-technical people to extract the data they need, automate actions, and get their work done better and faster - every day, people save tens of thousands of hours of work thanks to our Phantoms!
We are a team of 50 passionate people looking to help more businesses save time on repetitive tasks and focus on what matters. Join us so you can enjoy working at a self-funded, profitable, remote, 4-day workweek company!
About the Platform department
As a member of the Platform department, you'll be joining five experienced Software Engineers organized in a squad. With them, you'll support PhantomBuster's growth by maintaining, upgrading, and scaling our product and platform.
The Platform department constantly adds new features while following a zero-downtime and retro-compatibility policy, focusing on small, relevant changes and low technical debt.
We aim to keep growing this team in 2024 while keeping our pragmatic and caring culture.
- Hire team members to maximize team motivation and skill redundancy
- Onboard new hires, define onboarding goals and evaluate performance
- Mentor and help Software Engineers in their daily work, animate meaningful 1:1s
- Measure and improve team & individual performance
- Organize teamwork to maximize efficiency and team growth
- Define, convey, and review team & individual missions and objectives
- Document processes and decisions of the team
- Be the ambassador of your team in and out of the company
- Perform small administrative tasks (validate vacation, validate expenses, etc.)
You might be a fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience hiring and managing Engineers
- 4+ years of experience in the Web development industry
- Experience in organizing teams of 5+ Software Engineers
- A holistic and rational approach to project management rooted in modern practices (Agile, Lean)
- Mentoring, coaching, and active listening skills
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Experienced in a SaaS B2B business
- Experienced within a product-led growth company
What’s in it for you?
- Fully remote working environment
- Possibility to work 4 days a week after your probation period
- Freedom to make an impact at a small, self-funded, and profitable tech startup
- Benefits and perks are described below
- Screening with our Talent Partner, Jakub (45min)
- Job Fit interview with our Head of Platform, Nicolas (1hr)
- Meeting with our Platform team (1hr)
- Engineering Manager Case task with a debriefing with Nicolas and Benoît, our VP of Engineering (1hr)
- Cultural Fit Interview with two Colleagues from other departments (1hr)
At Phantom Buster, we know that the perfect candidate doesn't exist, so even if you don't fulfill all the requirements for this position, please don't hesitate to apply!